Cancellation & Deposits Policy
When your appointment is booked, our time and resources are committed to your treatment. If you do not then attend the appointment and either do not tell us in advance, or give sufficient notice, we are then unable to allocate the time to someone else. For this reason, it is our policy to request deposits and make a charge if insufficient notice of cancellation or amendment is given.
– When booking your appointment, a 50% deposit of the first session will be taken, payment of which is confirmation of your commitment to attend your appointment. Please be aware that deposits are non-refundable.
– A consultation and patch test must be performed firstly. Patch Tests are charged at £20.00 each and are included in the first treatment price and therefore also go towards your deposit.
– If you are unable to attend your appointment for any reason, you should tell us as soon as possible and give at least 7 days before the scheduled start time.
– In the event that insufficient notice is given, a charge will be incurred. Cancellations made 48 hours or less will be charged at 100% of the treatment price. Please note that this must be paid before any other treatments take place.
– For any amendments to dates booked, at least 7 days notice should be given. We cannot amend any dates 48 hours or less before the appointment starts, this will be charged at 100% of the treatment and must be paid before the amendment is made.
– For no show appointments, 100% of the treatment price will be charged and must be paid before any further appointments are booked.
– If you do not choose to settle the cancellation/amendment/no show charge, no further treatments may be booked with us